I’m a young 3D printing and robotics enthusiast as well as an amateur developer. I run the polymas-blog, christmas3dp-wiki, TronXY Wiki, a linux host called pghost as well as the TronXY Discord Community.
I specialize in:
- Engineering-Grade Plastics (Polycarbonate, Nylon, PP, POM)
- 3D-Printer motion system design
- Microelectronics & PCB Design
- Java (Minecraft Plugin) development.
- C++ (Games, Teeworlds, Arduino) development.
- Linux and webservers/gameservers
My Fleet of Printers
- VZ Serial No. VZ.15 First ever 235x235x400 VzBot built (custombuilt)
- VZ Serial No. VZ.14 My custom Triple Z, watercooled X5SA
- VzPro 3D Printer (custombuilt)
- XLTW3D Climber 7
- FelixPrinter TEC4.1
- Polaroid PlaySmart 3D Printer
- JGMaker Artist-D
- RatRig V-Core 3
- Prusa i3 MK3s – FYSETC Clone
My Documents and Contributions:
Spreadsheet of 3D-Printing Mainboards
Spreadsheet of Budget 3D printers
Spreadsheet of 3D-Printing Extrusion components
Leave a Reply